• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB 410 into Desert Buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would be better off starting with the SCT410 for the chassis and then installing that Losi DB body on it

Is your thought the SCT410 will have greater suspension travel?

s

Yes the SCT410 will have a clearance in 25-35mm range for most normal setups, you can certainly extend this clearance to 50mm+ if you get oversize wheels... in contrast the EB410 will offer a clearance in 15-25mm range, there are no practical wheels for the EB410 to increase the clearance without severely effecting the handling in a negative way :(

Again, Bill to the rescue.

That is awesome. I will get one on the way; they are back in stock and I want to get started on this build.

I would like to have both a SCT body and a buggy body for this platform, and this will give me that versatility I was looking for, with an excellent base platform.

I like the Losi Pro DB a lot, but I don't feel like dumping another $500 into the platform to get all the 3.0 parts installed. I think I will end up with better DB with the Tekno product.

s.

I realize that I'm recreating the awesome DB48 project that Rich did on his website, and many of you guys as well, but I want to make sure I set it up for more speed and open terrain.

s

Recent Popular Liked

Back