• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Done Deal !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic01

Reaction score
Well as far as I can tell the hardest part of this et410 kit is the decideing what electronics and motor to put it , once I started this kit , I couldn't stop 4 1/2 hours , it's compleated ! I have not decided on the good stuff yet , but I'm still in study mode on that , but that being said , I will be getting the MT IN a couple months , just to build it , this stuff is cool n fun as fishing !

Well as far as I can tell the hardest part of this et410 kit is the decideing what electronics and motor to put it , once I started this kit , I couldn't stop 4 1/2 hours , it's compleated ! ...
So many choices and directions to go for electronics. That's for sure.

Not sure if a typo occured, but there is an ET410 section. I'm so thrilled with the handling of ET410, if I were to get a 4wd buggy it would be the EB410 most definitely.

Where are the pictures @Relic01 ;)
I'm cought up in that financial thing , couple weeks , I'll be ordering , I'm pretty much decided on timing set up , with my spectrum receiver and transmitter , can't believe it , but haven't even finished the ET 410 , AND IM already planning my MT410 !! I figure I'll be a little better at this stuff by the time I get to the best monster truck out there , AFTER I GET DONE WITH IT !! . Ill get the 410 done , body and all , and I'll put up some pictures fer yuh !

That's the TEKIN SET UP ,,,,, stupid fone !!

Finally ! Got the electrical set up on the way ! Went with the TEKIN gen 3 and the 35.2 and the spectrum receiver , savox high voltage did get , now I need to figure out the lay our , this is my first kit project so I'm gunna need help I'm sure

Recent Popular Liked

Back