• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Can the ET4 8.3 body fit on the 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermsrc

Reaction score
Can the ET 48.3 body fit on the 2.0

Looks like a Serpent srx8te body copy

I had trouble with the link above https://leadfingerrc.com/shop-1/ols/products/patriot-body-clear-for-the-tekno-et-20-electric-truggy , plus it is just over $90 when including shipping to Australia. I just want a body that fits for bashing, I like the new design, but I think it would be good to protect the front tower a bit for bashing. One thing that's great about the standard design is how well it keeps the dirt out of the chassis. I have never driven a car that stays cleaner than the ET48 2.0 on the inside.

Last edited:
The body mounts can be moved on the front tower.

Around 2:18 in the video......

I had trouble with the link above https://leadfingerrc.com/shop-1/ols/products/patriot-body-clear-for-the-tekno-et-20-electric-truggy , plus it is just over $90 when including shipping to Australia. I just want a body that fits for bashing, I like the new design, but I think it would be good to protect the front tower a bit for bashing. One thing that's great about the standard design is how well it keeps the dirt out of the chassis. I have never driven a car that stays cleaner than the ET48 2.0 on the inside.
There are tower protectors on eBay for the 2.0 says made from nylon they ship from China though

There are tower protectors on eBay for the 2.0 says made from nylon they ship from China though
Oh cool, I'll have to try and find some, thank you Lynny! I'm trying to stop myself ordering another ET48 2.0 to build as a basher, but it is really hard. I am thinking of trying to get sell all my Losi stuff due to it being imperial and I also want to get rid of most of my Arrma stuff due to them being too heavy with upgrades and I don't enjoy using them anymore. So if I do get another kit I'll need something to support those towers?

Oh cool, I'll have to try and find some, thank you Lynny! I'm trying to stop myself ordering another ET48 2.0 to build as a basher, but it is really hard. I am thinking of trying to get sell all my Losi stuff due to it being imperial and I also want to get rid of most of my Arrma stuff due to them being too heavy with upgrades and I don't enjoy using them anymore. So if I do get another kit I'll need something to support those towers?
I hear yah I just built my second et 2.0 for racing and a eb 2.0 I would like to sell some of my Arrma stuff to. I just built this ground up custom kraton and don’t even want to touch it after experiencing Tekno.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I hear yah I just built my second et 2.0 for racing and a eb 2.0 I would like to sell some of my Arrma stuff to. I just built this ground up custom kraton and don’t even want to touch it after experiencing Tekno.View attachment 7133View attachment 7134
Looks like a perfect trio, I've got to sell as much as I can now, if I can I'll probably pick up a buggy as well, but for now I'm happy with my Nitro srx8 pro and Losi 8ight. I really would like a 1/10 race truggy, but I think it's difficult to get tyres and some parts here in Australia. Where we race there is a very casual set-up so we could race 1/10 truggy and buggy together.

What are you going to do with the Kraton? I've got a couple of arrma builds I'm not sure what to do with now.

I hear yah I just built my second et 2.0 for racing and a eb 2.0 I would like to sell some of my Arrma stuff to. I just built this ground up custom kraton and don’t even want to touch it after experiencing Tekno.View attachment 7133View attachment 7134
The scary thing is how much money goes into these Arrma cars and they still don't drive as well as they should. I think they drive well when they are stock, but they are too weak, so we keep adding things to make them stronger, that adds weight, then we need more power which adds weight, then the things that aren't upgraded break so we upgrade some more, that adds weight, ect, ect.

I love driving my "Race Spec" Kraton, but that is as light as I can make it, though I stole my Hobbywing Xerun xr8 plus out of it so now it has a max 6 esc and blx185 motor, not as good as it was.

The Tekno seems to be just in the sweet spot, I'm sure if I launch it far enough and land badly it will bend something, but it is so much nicer box stock.

Recent Popular Liked

Back