• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Battery strap alternative!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VRC

Reaction score
Hello all,
Merry Christmas...hope all your holidays are going well. I have been going thru straps like a set a month. So, I started looking for an alternative. I started thinking and used an old ski strap. It works great and no more!
5FDE5537-B155-409F-9CA5-D9DB4A4A7791.jpeg

Last edited:
looks great!

Curious when you say that you were going through straps in the past, were you using all 3 straps or just the one strap down the center? Main reason I ask is that I don't see the 2 cross straps anymore and I think that makes a big difference in securing the battery.

looks great!

Curious when you say that you were going through straps in the past, were you using all 3 straps or just the one strap down the center? Main reason I ask is that I don't see the 2 cross straps anymore and I think that makes a big difference in securing the battery.
looks great!

Ya, I was using all three. Also, I beat the crud out of the car. That ski strap is also loads easier to use. Three straps is a real pain to change batteries.

Recent Popular Liked

Back