• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Will this motor / esc fit in MT410? Castle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jameshenry

Reaction score
CSE010-0108-03 Mamba Monster 2 Waterproof 1/8 Scale Brushless Combo (2200Kv)
I'm just wondering if the motor will fit. Thanks

• Motor
    • Input Voltage Range: 2-6S LiPo
    • Kv: 2200
    • Max. RPM: 60,000
    • Length: 75.4mm
    • Diameter: 40mm (41.1mm w/fins)
    • Weight (w/wires): 429 g / 15.1oz
    • Shaft Size: 20mm
    • Diameter: 5mm
    • Mounting Hole Specifications: M3 & M4 @ 25mm
    • Connectors: 6.5mm male Castle Bullet Connectors
    • Application Guidelines: Ideal for 1:8 scale off-road and on-road vehicles as well as 1:10 scale Monster Trucks up to 15lbs.
    • Max. Recommended Vehicle Weight: Up to 15lbs
    • Running modes: SMARTSENSE™, Sensored, Sensorless

This is odd, says the motor is sensored and the esc is sensorless.

This Castle Mamba Monster 2 Waterproof 1/8 Scale Brushless Combo includes the sensored 1515 2200Kv motor and is recommended for large 1/8 scale trucks and buggies weighing less than 15 pounds ready-to-run with batteries.

The Mamba Monster 2 is an incredibly powerful sensorless ESC capable of 2S to 6S LiPo operation. It's also waterproof*, so you can run your vehicle across the morning dew, through soggy snow, or just about anywhere else you’d be interested in running a 1:8 scale RC buggy or truck. It features an easy-access case allowing you to replace fans quickly, if necessary. Additionally, Mamba Monster 2 features solder posts, so changing battery wire length and direction is simple for an even more custom install.

MMX can be ran sensored or non-sensored.

The MM2 is not sensored, this info is straight from Castle's web site.
http://www.castlecreations.com/en/mamba-monster-2-esc-010-0108-00
Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 1.36.10 PM.png

I’m running the MMX 1/8th scale with 2200kv motor with sensors wire. It’s a tight fit but works great. Lots of power.

You'll be good to go with that set up no clearance issues at all. What do you plan on running 4scores 6a? You just need to figure out what pinion tooth number gear to go with.

I'd say start with a 16 or 17t and work your way up from there just be sure to always watch your esc and motor temperatures.

I’m running the MMX 1/8th scale with 2200kv motor with sensors wire. It’s a tight fit but works great. Lots of power.
You have a running vidI’m currently running tekin2050 16t on 6s, tekin gen2 rx8 it’s fast but I want dumb fast
I found that mmx combo in store just waitin to hear thoughts on it thx bro

eb48.3 what I’m running

Recent Popular Liked

Back