• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

The rear bumper!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macovial

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
It's been a pain looking for an aftermarket rear bumper and I'm thinking of building my own. I did get my hands on a POS front bumper for my MT and it is beautiful! TboneRacing seems to not be on top of things and I get that life happens. I can't keep my MT flying brick parked while waiting for them to resupply inventory so I'm going to try and make my own, similar to POS. What I'm wondering is does anyone know what material is used with MMM / POS bumpers? Someone said Kydex but apparently don't make them in 0.375" thickness, which I'm looking for. I am going to order 0.125 and the 0.375 thick material. And from what I see by manufacturers, the Kydex sheets are smooth on one side and rough on the other side. The POS bumper material is smooth on both ends? Unless I'm looking in the wrong rabbit hole. Does anyone know?

@macovial ,

This is what I used for one of my bumpers:
F422F6AB-A0DD-4D7E-B2BF-EB5C477D7466.jpeg

Very solid material, takes lots of heat to bend. Get on it with a heatgun.

T-Bone racing had the wheelie bar rear bumper so I pick up one of those for my MT410 build, I’m still looking for a front one…

0AE85A5C-E1B2-4A01-B291-E4F69882E8E3.jpeg

how is the your experience with the WheelieBar from T-Bone Racing in the "current" V3 version!
Have they also ordered because there is no real alternative in my opinion in the same quality or function!
the order is currently but still on the way, because come from Germany!
On Youtube I have seen a modified T-Bone version on a MT410, which I think is the "better" alternative, but was not more detailed on the WheelieBar!
524714E0-5654-4D5B-A96C-AA39B1B289C4.jpeg

For the front would be the TBR Basher Front Bumper - Tekno MT4108 Pro Monster Truck - 57017 also my first choice, but unfortunately yes not available! Have therefore also opted for the POS Front Bumper!

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back