• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

    Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

The Official MT48 / MT410 Picture Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ducatiti

Well-known member
Messages
134
Reaction score
60
Greetings Team Tekno. Just wanted to create this thread to spice up the forum a bit. Would be nice if it would be stickied though.

I'll update this post once I'm done painting my MT48 2.0 body.

Edit:

IMG_9469.webp

IMG_9470.webp

IMG_9471.webp

IMG_9442.webp

IMG_9463.webp
 
Last edited:
Everyone has a pretty Tekno so I went with UGLY instead.
I think I was fairly successful.

P9060007.webp


P9060001.webp
 
After beating the hell out of this truck for more than a year it's time for a ground up rebuild. This is the all new beat mobile. I had to install a set of M2C hexes to get my Arrma wheels to spin. The slots were deaper than the hexes. What didn't get replaced is that nasty green body I run on it. Like a rotting carcass it's aged well.

1000000485.webp
 
Back
Top