• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

The common question which motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fasoole

Reaction score
Dear bashers

I know it's a common question i received my kit few days ago and still can't decide motor.

HW Max8, Mamba monster X, Tekin gen3, and many

Im planing to run 4s it's my 1st basher don't want to break it on every bashing season :D and i want a motor and esc can handle 6s in future.

Budget is not thing to worry abt
Please assist here

Something like Leopard 2000kv?
Low end motors are catching up real good and cheap enough. This one would be a direct fit with the MMX:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/171915336675

I don’t mess up with sensored setups anymore. Not worth it on 4s if you ask me (the more voltage the less cogging). My stuff is decently maintained and smooth as is but I’m not a sophisticated racer.

Racing on 2s, you would want it sensored and with a fan.

Low end motors are catching up real good and cheap enough. This one would be a direct fit with the MMX:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/171915336675

I don’t mess up with sensored setups anymore. Not worth it on 4s if you ask me (the more voltage the less cogging). My stuff is decently maintained and smooth as is but I’m not a sophisticated racer.

Racing on 2s, you would want it sensored and with a fan.
Thanks buddy im in Singapore so getting this kind of motors even cheaper for me.

But i still can't imagine buying all these goodies for 1k plus kit etc and then paying 40 usd for a motor :D

but ofc they worth trying, will use the combo you mentioned i know some manufacturers in China sells good stuff

thanks

Dear bashers

I know it's a common question i received my kit few days ago and still can't decide motor.

HW Max8, Mamba monster X, Tekin gen3, and many

Im planing to run 4s it's my 1st basher don't want to break it on every bashing season :D and i want a motor and esc can handle 6s in future.

Budget is not thing to worry abt
Please assist here
I like all the systems you listed and own them all, but you can't beat Tekin in my opinion.

Recent Popular Liked

Back