• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 - EB48.4 common parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamiyauberalles

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
I want to build a race buggy. Losi is very popular here, but I love the performance and durability of my MT410, and I don't own anything losi.
Do the MT410 and EB48.4 share enough parts to push me into the Tekno camp or shouldn't this be taken into account? (Losi parts are cheap and the previous buggy is slightly discounted).

There are a bunch of parts I am sure that will fit, but it is more based off of the .3 models. The MT is basically a mix between the EB48.3/ET48.3/SCT410.3.

You can easily make a hybrid car of your own mixing up models. You just have to make sure that certain parts have the correct corresponding parts for installation.

+1

I think most of the bearings are the same, possibly gear boxes and center drive line parts, but the .4 is a completely different design.... also worth noting that TEKNO will be releasing a 2.0 version of the buggy in the not too distant future.

Looks like Losi it is. Spare prices are way better here (we don't get the 50% discount from Tekno, otherwise they would win that part of course).

Recent Popular Liked

Back