• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Savox SC-1268SG a little too big for the EB410.2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PKMSM

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
I did a search for servo option and the above servo (or the 1258 version which is the same physical size) seemed to come up fairly frequently as a suitable option. It is pretty big for the chassis though. The picture below shows it sitting on the chassis (bottom of the servo on the chassis) and I still have a 6mm gap with the servo mount.

Those who used this servo - or other similar full-sized ones - what did you do? Just used spacers?

5C3B3164-C2D5-4841-8066-C879543DC559.jpeg

Last edited:
The servo mount you have pictured is the low profile one. Please check Bag P for the standard servo mount. Also read the instructions for Bag P as the linkage installation is a little different between the low profile mount and the standard mount.

The servo mount you have pictured is the low profile one. Please check Bag P for the standard servo mount. Also read the instructions for Bag P as the linkage installation is a little different between the low profile mount and the standard mount.

Matthew,

Thanks for clarifying, obviously I didn’t look ahead otherwise I would have seen it!

The manual shows a shim to be used if the servo it too tall, without a mention of a different mount for taller servos, so I didn’t think to look to see if another one was included. In the meanwhile I ordered a low-profile servo, but I also have an ET410.2 in the box so I’ll keep this in mind for that one.

Thanks again for the help.

Last edited:
I got this one for my MT410. I just got some spacers and used them.

Recent Popular Liked

Back