• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Rant On me tubers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandblaster

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
  3. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Watched this me tuber in the 50th state comparing MT410 against the biggest Traxxas has. Jumping them off ramp with good air. The Max landed on the wheels almost all the time. The MT410 he worked it hard in the air to be sure it did not land on the wheels. Finally a tie rod end broke, He acted like it was the end of the world for the MT. Then he replaced it with a "not Tekno" end and calmed the win for the Max. Funny Rich D uses the Tekno rod ends on the other brands when there's fail.

Called him out on it and asked how much the T paid him for the vid. Of course he did not respond. If you have time to kill, sure you can find his stuff. He is one I will not watch again. Something about someone hating a weighed scale. Me too.

Was not going to post this. One of those things that keeps eating at one and needs said to release it, I guess.

I find that at least 90 percent of Lubetube(YT) content to be irrelevant to what I do in the real world..everyone's pushing their own agenda and trying to get rich playing video games, toys,ect..
None of that crap means anything to real life usage for me..and I don't put an ounce of faith into any of it.
I've even heard that TRX sues lubetubers for giving negative reviews!! LOL.
I do enjoy seeing what some of these cats can do with an rc, such as Duperbash, RCDUDE 81, ect.. but at the end of the day, they're just salesman for a product and the likelyhood that I'm going to buy what they're selling is zero..

Rumors of how sue happy one company is are very easy to find. Makes sense why he had to make the BEST truck look like it lost. he he. Personnel experiance with the TRX stuff has never been very positive. Overpriced, under preforming and fragile. Last is the hoss which is not good for much but bunny hopping. Not air worthy at all. Almost impossible to control. Going to try a better esc to see if it can be made fun. Now for one backflip, full power on till it hits ground then it shots forward. Drive train will not last long. Such a typical experience with the line. After a few Tekno units, their products are left wanting a lot.

Rumors of how sue happy one company is are very easy to find. Makes sense why he had to make the BEST truck look like it lost. he he. Personnel experiance with the TRX stuff has never been very positive. Overpriced, under preforming and fragile. Last is the hoss which is not good for much but bunny hopping. Not air worthy at all. Almost impossible to control. Going to try a better esc to see if it can be made fun. Now for one backflip, full power on till it hits ground then it shots forward. Drive train will not last long. Such a typical experience with the line. After a few Tekno units, their products are left wanting a lot.
I agree on all points👍
TRX equals overhyped,overpriced and underwhelming..guaranteed!
My brother owns a heard of those "Hogs"..
He's slowly coming round..he now owns several Arrmas, and actually talking about Tekno's..finally..🤯
Boy, the stories I can tell about the TRX upgrade rabbit hole..LOL!!
Why just yesterday 2 VXL6S esc's went off the grid..one in a e revo 2.0, the other in a sludge that's probably had less than a dozen packs put through it..just junk, no other word better wraps up what the sludge is than junk!! By comparison, my brother bought a v5 kraton rtr for $500 on sale that he has beat the crap out of with no failures that he didn't cause himself..
The sludge is lucky if it finishes a battery pack.
I can't believe RCDUDE 81 could possibly consider the sludge as one of, if not the best truggy on the market..he's been bought,obviously.
Sure, an $800 dollar rtr with another $800 in upgrades is a tough and fast rc..but that's nearly 3 kratons, no thanks.

Or you have the Youtubers who launch them off a skateboard ramp and intentionally nose dive straight into the ground from 30 feet in the air then they make a huge stink because the chassis bent and then proceed to say it's junk.

If you are intentionally trying to break something and it breaks you have no right to complain about it breaking.

Recent Popular Liked

Back