• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Question about Proline Badlands tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LudoLoe

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

I have a little question, which combo to use the great Proline badlands tires on 0 offset rims?
Thank in advance

Ludo

Ps : My ET48 :
IMG_5505.JPG

Pro-line sell the badalnds tyres with wheels already pre glued/mounted.

Those are usually the best and easiest option.

I would recommend this as otherwise you would have to match the tyres to the correct width wheel and buy foam and glue of course. This could be tricky because the badlands are a bit wider than standard truggy wheels.

His question is he wants to run badlands with wheels that have 0 offset, I think he is asking what wheels would work to do this. The wheels that proline sells the badlands with have a good amount of offset to them

Any Traxxas-bead 3.8 monster truck wheels will work. I have chrome Louise ones on my MT410.

His question is he wants to run badlands with wheels that have 0 offset, I think he is asking what wheels would work to do this. The wheels that proline sells the badlands with have a good amount of offset to them

You're right! (y)

Actually, I'm in this situation :
I bought the badlands tires and Proline tech 5 serie 40 3.8 with 0 offset rims separately, but the badlands have Traxxas ''lips'' (I'm not sure if you use the same expression in english), so the tires does not fit on the rims :confused::confused:

Photo 28-05-2019 07 19 54.jpg

In fact, I search traxxas mounting type wheels with 0 offset. All the traxxas wheels have ½ offset. :geek:

What do you think about mounting wheels with ½ offset on the ET48? :rolleyes:

Pretty much all the wheels that i have for my ET48.3 have the 1/2" offset and i really like them. Makes the truck way more stable. Probably not the best for racing as you lose some turning with it being so wide, but for everything else they are great. I do have the 2mm wider hubs from Tekno as they are pretty much required to run any wheels other than the standard truggy wheels.

Recent Popular Liked

Back