obessedwithrc
Active member
- Messages
- 35
- Reaction score
- 34
- Tekno RC's
- EB410
- EB48
- ET48
- ET410
- MT410
- SCT410
- Driving Style
- Basher
ISO: ProStar SC2410T V2.1 Parts (or Roller) for a 1.9 U4 Tekno Build! 
I’m planning a custom 1.9 Ultra4 build (inspired by Gene Boyd’s Tekno / ProStar / Vanquish Optic cage setup) and I’m looking to track down parts from the ProStar SC2410T V2.1 conversion kit.
Specifically looking for:

Here's a pic of the build that inspired me.
I’m planning a custom 1.9 Ultra4 build (inspired by Gene Boyd’s Tekno / ProStar / Vanquish Optic cage setup) and I’m looking to track down parts from the ProStar SC2410T V2.1 conversion kit.
Specifically looking for:
- ProStar SC2410T V2.1 Extended Chassis / Braces
- Associated SC2410T dogbones or related conversion hardware
- Full kit, roller, or individual conversion spares!
Here's a pic of the build that inspired me.