• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Proline pro-mt body on mt410?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tekno_craze

Reaction score
Hello guys! I recently just went through my second Russian c10 body on my mt410 and I’m 100% sick of running through bodies 😂 The truck so stout that now my issue is just finding body’s to hold up… bet not many other manufactures can say the same about their “extreme bashing” machines 😂 ANYWAYS, I was just wondering if anyone has fit the proline pro-mt bash armour body. If not, would you be able to take some measurements for me if you have so that I can see how it’d sit on my mt410. I was looking at the brute body, but I’m not a fan of how short course truckish it looks, I’d like to retain the monster truck look with a more truck like body, such as the pro-mt body. Thanks in advance! I’ve attached a web address to the body I’m talking about, cheers! https://www.amainhobbies.com/prolin...g9hyypwY1oXS_ZGCEOrfrv224smTMTXQaAivpEALw_wcB

Hello guys! I recently just went through my second Russian c10 body on my mt410 and I’m 100% sick of running through bodies 😂 The truck so stout that now my issue is just finding body’s to hold up… bet not many other manufactures can say the same about their “extreme bashing” machines 😂 ANYWAYS, I was just wondering if anyone has fit the proline pro-mt bash armour body. If not, would you be able to take some measurements for me if you have so that I can see how it’d sit on my mt410. I was looking at the brute body, but I’m not a fan of how short course truckish it looks, I’d like to retain the monster truck look with a more truck like body, such as the pro-mt body. Thanks in advance! I’ve attached a web address to the body I’m talking about, cheers! https://www.amainhobbies.com/prolin...g9hyypwY1oXS_ZGCEOrfrv224smTMTXQaAivpEALw_wcB

That looks small in all dimensions for a MT410 to me. 10.4" wheel base where if I remember the MT410 is around 13".

That looks small in all dimensions for a MT410 to me. 10.4" wheel base where if I remember the MT410 is around 13".
I was looking into it and it does seem on the small side. I tried out my big rock body, a similar wheel base to the pro mt, and it seemed to fit quite well. Wheel arch’s don’t line up 100%, but seems to look alright.

Am in the same bro, have an mt410, best bashing truck period. I keep going through bodies and body mounts. Hoping as my driving get better the body problem will go away, but hasn't yet ;(

I
Am in the same bro, have an mt410, best bashing truck period. I keep going through bodies and body mounts. Hoping as my driving get better the body problem will go away, but hasn't yet ;(
I actually ended up throwing a eb48 wing and wing mount
8090ACB6-AFEE-4DDF-8058-811E21069604.jpeg
83D62149-D34F-497F-A236-BE898C88E27F.jpeg

wing cheaper than body . . .
Exactly! Waiting 5 months and 90$ for a body that seems to go so fast was not in my favor, rather spend 12$ for a wing every so often. On the plus, the Tekno plastic wings are super flexible and really protect it from any ditch landings.

dude, am gonna try it. I don't even think about mt410 body longevity . . . tried the russian got an e-revo hard white body (that lasted the longest but it's in the final stages) got a VW body I haven't painted yet.
Wish somebody came out with worthy bashing body. maybe the wing and e-revo white body are the best alternatives. Can you please tell me what parts u used? I looked at the tekno site but could only find a white wing for the eb48 2.0. TXS !

dude, am gonna try it. I don't even think about mt410 body longevity . . . tried the russian got an e-revo hard white body (that lasted the longest but it's in the final stages) got a VW body I haven't painted yet.
Wish somebody came out with worthy bashing body. maybe the wing and e-revo white body are the best alternatives. Can you please tell me what parts u used? I looked at the tekno site but could only find a white wing for the eb48 2.0. TXS !
Sure thing man! It was the Tekno number tkr5026 and the Tekno plastic HD wing. As far as hardware goes I just used hardware I had laying around in my bin, but if you need the exact hardware check put the old et48 manual and it’ll have the listings. I was checking out the proline pro my body and that thing is made of something else it’s freaking THICCC hahaha wish it was ever so slightly larger and it’d be perfect for the MT

I got loose hardware np. I see the tkr5026 and I guess the wing is tkr8292k. What the heck, I've wasted so much $ on bodies, am goona order it and try. thanks bro

Recent Popular Liked

Back