• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Pro6272-00 dicontinued solution?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timic998

Reaction score
with extended body mount pro6272-00 discontinued . Someone know if another body mount fit on mt410

I found this here on the tekno forums, others have had the same problem.

https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/apocalypse-body-mounting.767/

I tried the proline traxxas slash body mounts too but they didn’t fit the original body mount holes. The posts are too large/thick. I ended up using the Tekno mounts that came with the mt410, cutting off the nipple and drilling them and then fitting the screw on type mount from the proline mounts. If you go that way it also means you would have to use a pickup style body. Just a heads up on the Tekno body mounts, within a few short months I had to buy a new set as one of the posts cracked and broke. It broke where it goes into the cars mounting hole. It was probably my fault, too many hard crashes trying to do backflips lol. I’ll try post a pic in a bit.

Attachments

• 8663237E-DBD9-4703-AAD8-57C42306A409.jpeg
    8663237E-DBD9-4703-AAD8-57C42306A409.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back