• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

New differential spools?🤔

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan0823

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hi, forum: I was looking at that upgraded chassis for arrma 6s line and came across bullet proof rc? If I got it right.well I see they have this differential spool for differential and was wondering if anyone has used one before and if there's one that would work in the tekno mt410 differential case? If anyone has let me know I'm interested in trying those out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230413_214817_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230413_214817_Chrome.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20230413_214803_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230413_214803_Chrome.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 55
I would suggest against using a spool in any of the 3 diffs. A spool won't allow for any excess power to bleed off and you'll be way more likely to break driveline parts. If you want a spool like effect, I recommend using Traxxas 20 million cst diff oil. It's the thickest stuff I've ever used. PN - TRA5040

It was just a thought, and after seeing what there really for since being new to the rc game and still learning as I go I wouldn't dare use those. I have some 300,differential oil I bought of ebay would definitely help what I'm looking for.

Recent Popular Liked

Back