• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 electronics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenrySSS

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy a MT410. I have an existing MambaX 1410 3800kV combo. Would it work for this truck or is it too weak? If this combo works, what would be an appropriate pinion gear? should I start with 18T on 3s?

thanks!

Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy a MT410. I have an existing MambaX 1410 3800kV combo. Would it work for this truck or is it too weak? If this combo works, what would be an appropriate pinion gear? should I start with 18T on 3s?

thanks!
MambaX will not hold up very long. I think it’s something like 9 lbs max weight for a race buggy on the X. The rolling resistance and size of basher tires alone will burn it up.

Ok. Thanks. I guess I should look for something bigger.

I have the mamba X 1410 3800kv in my axial yeti, and in my custom solid axle MT 1/10 and run them both on 3s. It works fine in the lighter RCs. To be honest, I would not be happy with that power system in my MT410. I have the Mamba Monster X 1515 2200kv in my MT410 and it seems a lot better suited. Wheelies and backflips are easy with more power, not to mention speed lol. I feel that you would definitely want a 1/8th scale power system of the MT410. Even though the MT410 is classified as a 1/10, it really is a 1/8th when you take tire size and width into consideration. When it comes to powering RCs, I like to go with Castle creations motto..... OVERPOWERING RCs since 1997. Lol.

Recent Popular Liked

Back