• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Losi ten scbe cage install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cAn”t DrIv3 4 sH!t cOol

Reaction score
Easy install 10 piece set but only 4 pieces needed drill 2 holes in front tower 2 rear...
M3x12
M3x14 longer works better to screw in deeper
Screws not included
I’ll post better picks of rear end tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 627
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 581
Patiently waiting for the aforementioned pics ;)
Seriously, I’ve been curious about this so I appreciate the detailed information

same process with the stock towers just line up holes where you want and drill these carbon ones install today, drill 2 front 4 in rear tower if you want super sturdy I did 2 and it’s tight no movement at all. Haha no temp issues I ran 6s just dumb air may take 40mm fan off to see if it gets hot.

only street bash with this one/ typhon 6s is my baby for stupid bashing in dirt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 587
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 493
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 508
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 526
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 512
? On the rear bulkhead there’s two holes on top where rear brace screws into what part goes there besides the rear brace

Nothing was made to go there by Tekno as far as I know. My guess is it was probably simpler to make the mold the same on both sides. Maybe there was once was plans to do something but to no avail its been that way since the first gen.

Maybe @Matthew_Armeni will know and chime in for us on this one?

Recent Popular Liked

Back