• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Interest in basher chassis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixStar

Reaction score
Hey so M2C has custom chassis available for tons of different models, including the ET/NT48.x, MT410, basically all 1/8th scale Arrmas as well as the Mojave, and loads of other models from many manufacturers. One really interesting chassis they make is a widened MT410 chassis for extreme bashing. Basically I am curious if anyone else would be interested in a lengthened and possibly widened ET410.x chassis designed to accommodate 3s or small 4s lipo packs. I really like the idea of a true 1/10 scale basher truggy, but there are not many options out there. I do realize there are 3s packs that fit the shorty battery tray, but there are not many and they're generally pretty expensive. Let me know what you guys think, I'd ideally like to know there are at least a few other guys interested before I start sending off emails and pestering people about making this possible.

Haven’t even built my et410 but I’m interested. But it would still have to remain smaller then a 1/8truggy

Of course, in my mind I'm picturing something similar to what Arrma guys get when they put Kraton suspension, etc on the Mojave chassis, only 10th scale. Kraton XL is the nickname for anyone unfamiliar.

I would be interested! Its a great chassis and it would be nice to have the option for setting it up as a basher and could handle a bit bigger battery/motor system

Recent Popular Liked

Back