• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 ET48.3 discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I just got a more or less newly fully upgraded ET48.3 incl M2C game changer chassis, diffs, braces, crcu rear carbon top plate and towers, all racing bulkheads, for a good price.
Its a full time basher build ;-)
As I am new to Tekno : Should i be worried about the spare parts situation for the next couple of years down the road for the ET48.3??

Hi, I just got a more or less newly fully upgraded ET48.3 incl M2C game changer chassis, diffs, braces, crcu rear carbon top plate and towers, all racing bulkheads, for a good price.
Its a full time basher build ;-)
As I am new to Tekno : Should i be worried about the spare parts situation for the next couple of years down the road for the ET48.3??
I am tempted to believe that Tekno will continue to support the thousands of trucks still running on the old platform. In my experience, the only trucks they stopped to support had an upgrade path.

late Oct, end of the year, March of next year, when do I get my et48 I gotta have one, please I've suffered long enough. (lol)

Recent Popular Liked

Back