• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

et410.2 electronics for general use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matsuda

Reaction score
hello guys

i am new to tekno and i am thinking of getting the et410.2. i like to builds kits and seems this one more for general use like bashing and speed runs. what do you recommend as electronics? i was thinking of the HW max10sct combo. i am looking to race. can car handle 3s lipo?on tekno website it is mentioned 2s lipo.

thank you

The problem with the et410 is not what the electronics can handle but physically what size battery you can run. 3s shorty batteries are hard to come by and usually a small mah rating so shorter run time. I am running a max10sct with a 3660 3200kv motor at 21tooth pinion. My esc and battery are normally more warm then the motor. I may step it up to a 23 or 24 tooth pinion to get a little more out of it.

I bought a couple 3s shorties from intellect lipo. Like Duval said they are only 4200mah but usually higher V pulls less A? Also have the max10 esc but it doesn't have a sensor wire so I'm stuck with sensorless 4 pole motors. I was thinking of trying like a 3660 3200kv on 3s see if it runs better than the 4600kv on 2s.
hobbwing3660motorseries.png

Last edited:
I have a racing-focused build, Hobbywing 160a Xerun XR10 (the older one that can also do 3S), and a hobbywing Xerun 7.5t 2-pole. Been thinking of buying a used 13.5t motor and putting it on 3S to see what happens.

I bought a couple 3s shorties from intellect lipo. Like Duval said they are only 4200mah but usually higher V pulls less A? Also have the max10 esc but it doesn't have a sensor wire so I'm stuck with sensorless 4 pole motors. I was thinking of trying like a 3660 3200kv on 3s see if it runs better than the 4600kv on 2s.View attachment 7203
It is stupid quick on 3s and 3200. I have the same setup in a senton. was thinking of switching to the 4300 or a 6.5 turn setup

It is stupid quick on 3s and 3200. I have the same setup in a senton. was thinking of switching to the 4300 or a 6.5 turn setup
I haven't tried it yet. I wound up getting a different combo in 3200kv 3s. It's pretty ridiculous on 4600kv 2s already.

The problem with the et410 is not what the electronics can handle but physically what size battery you can run. 3s shorty batteries are hard to come by and usually a small mah rating so shorter run time. I am running a max10sct with a 3660 3200kv motor at 21tooth pinion. My esc and battery are normally more warm then the motor. I may step it up to a 23 or 24 tooth pinion to get a little more out of it.
How's the fitment on the esc and motor and did you have to relocate anything with that combo? Sorry for reviving an old thread.

How's the fitment on the esc and motor and did you have to relocate anything with that combo? Sorry for reviving an old thread.
1650795986711.png

1650796068010.png

1650796214231.png

Just for reference: My old school Hobbywing WP-SC8 is about 10mm longer than the Max10 SCT and I could have crammed a 3660 can in there, but I wanted to see how power the 3652 provided... it did not disappoint!

Recent Popular Liked

Back