• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Eb48 based sct build?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEKNOJ

Reaction score
Has anyone built an sct based off the eb48 chassis? Just swapping shock towers and adding body posts should probably do it, along with the bumpers.
I haven’t found an sct410.3 for a fair deal, the 2.0 is out of my price range.
Edit: I found an sct for a good deal. Tune in to see what I do with it and chime in with any advice or experiences. Once I get it going I’ll post up the link to the new thread.

Last edited:
There are few builds out there. I thought I bookmarked them, but I was wrong. I seen the other month someone converted a NB48 2.0 to a SCNT 2.0 on one of the groups. Some Dremeling, cutting... it can be done.

If you're still looking for an SCT410.3 let me know. I was going to take all the electronics out, but I stopped, because no serious buyers are wanting to pay what I paid for kit & air guards.
IMG_20231023_084205511.jpg

An sct popped up on eBay and the seller offered a discount so I took the deal before it was gone. It’s a very good looking chassis, must have been well taken care of. The body has a few cracks but I’m replacing that anyway. I like painting my own stuff and I might go a little wild on this one!

This is mine it is based off a eb48.3

I ran it for a bit but eventually converted it back to a buggy

There were some threads on here a couple years back I used

I ran a brute body ( hard body ) knowing a traditional poly carbonate body would just not hold up. But the added weight suffered on the performance side

But it was a fun build

Recent Popular Liked

Back