• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Body Nose damage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceman2733

Reaction score
How is everyone stopping the nose from being damaged on the body? I haven't been able to find any pictures of the T-Bone Racing bumper installed, I finally got the nerve to paint a body and first bad landing has messed up the paint on the front of the body and drove the shocks into the body. It was a slightly bad jump not going to lie, but what can be done bumper wise or body wise to help this. I did do the shoe goop with tape to the body also. Thank you

when you trim the body near the nose you can get more support if you cut the line at 45° from the shocks as shown in this pic here:

38372855192_131ee3284f_k.jpg

when you trim the body near the nose you can get more support if you cut the line at 45° from the shocks as shown in this pic here:

38372855192_131ee3284f_k.jpg

Bill I want to thank you yet again big time and apologize again about not seeing your message as you were going to help me with this painting adventure. I gave it a go and it turned out good for the first 10mins lol.

Is there any bumpers out there you know that work well? I have thought about T-bone racing but I can't find any pictures of it on the RC.

TBone Racing is pretty much the only brand I know and trust, they also offer a lifetime warranty on their bumpers too ;)

Recent Popular Liked

Back