• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Arrma outcast 4s electrics in a mt410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tdikyle

Reaction score
Hey, first post here and this is my first time with electric RCs, I've always been a nitro guy but getting fed up of constantly having issues running a nitro truck.

My partner is getting me the mt410 for Christmas but want to get something to play with until then.

If I was to get the arrma outcast 4s would I be able to transfer the electrics and wheels over to the mt410 chassis?

I know the stock servo and txrx are pretty rubbish in the outcast 4s but would replace them, but would the ESC and motor from the outcast be okay to run in the mt410?

They would work for sure. But I’m not sure I would actually do it. Few thoughts come to mind.

1/ not sure how they actually run on 4s. Wouldn’t be surprised if there is a few overheating issues. I think the motor is a smaller 36mm can. That setup is probably more comfortable on 3s. MT410 would definitely deserve the 6s setup.

2/ hearing only good things about the dboot back-flips lp (4s version). Good tire for sure.

3/ Jennysrc.com parts out arrma stuff and sells it at good prices

4/ having an Outcast 4s on the long run you can lend is smart. Bashing with a buddy is always more fun.

(y) I agree with Nicochau. The 4s Arrmas are a step down from a tekno. They are good trucks in their own but just not on the same level. It might be perfect to Have fun with until Christmas though.

Like he said the 4s runs a small motor, and the radio really sucks. So while it could all transfer, cannibalizing one truck to make another is an expensive way to get low quality parts.

I think you would be better off buying the esc and motor out of a 6s rig from https://jennysrc.com/ and then having two trucks to run.

A motor is $43 and an esc $62, tires and wheels $55, and the radio is $15. So you could put a better system in for $175 and leave your $399 4s truck operable.

At least that way the 4s outcast would still be usable or have value if you wanted to sell it.

Most rc guys on youtube seem to swap out arrma electronics for better electronics. I'm sure it could be done, but I'm guessing you will end up with a final product that leaves much to be desired.

Recent Popular Liked

Back