• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Almost there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrebee88

Reaction score
I've had a blast building this ET410.2. Hobbywing XR10 Pro/4300kv combo, MKS servo... I am looking forward to driving this around my local clay track! I am going for a patriotic paint job... it will be my first airbrush body.
20230124_202204.jpg
20230124_202159.jpg
20230124_202146.jpg

Nice. Show off that paint job when you get it done.

Building them is almost as much fun as driving them.

Reactions: nub
I've completed the build minus the body (waiting on decal sheets I ordered). I don't know how some people get their wires so need and tucked away... this is just about as good as my skills will take me.
20230128_193238.jpg
20230128_193224.jpg

Part of it is keeping everything as short as possible.

Nice job there. Now you gotta get it dirty.

Took it out to Tacoma RC Raceway and had a blast. My driving skills are pretty bad, so I broke a rear hub after about an hour of driving. Once I get the hang of it, this baby will fly around that track.
20230205_100719.jpg
20230205_110404.jpg

Took it out to Tacoma RC Raceway and had a blast. My driving skills are pretty bad, so I broke a rear hub after about an hour of driving. Once I get the hang of it, this baby will fly around that track.
View attachment 9071
That is one area I see people talking about quite a bit on the ET410.2. Possible upgrading to Exotek EB410.2 HD rear hub set, or run ET410 rear hubs for better duarability?

I need to make a trip down there and run sometime.

That is one area I see people talking about quite a bit on the ET410.2. Possible upgrading to Exotek EB410.2 HD rear hub set, or run ET410 rear hubs for better duarability?
The exotek hubs are already on the way!

Any problems running that 4 pole motor with that ESC?
No problems at all. It is super quick and doesn't get hot. I have that same motor in my SCT 410.3

Well I need to check Tacoma RC Raceway out one of these days! Show off my really crappy driving skills!
Can you drive 1/8 scale there?
I have the ET 48 as well as the Et410
Love the 410!
I live on Vashon and just bash solo in my yard mostly.
Use to be a great BMX dirt track I used but It’s all redone in cement for skateboarding

Well I need to check Tacoma RC Raceway out one of these days! Show off my really crappy driving skills!
Can you drive 1/8 scale there?
I have the ET 48 as well as the Et410
Love the 410!
I live on Vashon and just bash solo in my yard mostly.
Use to be a great BMX dirt track I used but It’s all redone in cement for skateboarding
It's a 1/10 track, but I have driven an 1/8 buggy around it and had a good time. There is a lot of tight turns that make it a bit trickier with 1/8.

Any problems running that 4 pole motor with that ESC?
No problems at all. It is super quick and doesn't get hot. I have that same motor in my SCT 410.3
I just wondered if you had to put the ESC on a certain preset (hybrid mode) while running a 4 pole motor? I'm just trying to diagnose someone else's Hobbywing XR10 Pro.

I just wondered if you had to put the ESC on a certain preset (hybrid mode) while running a 4 pole motor? I'm just trying to diagnose someone else's Hobbywing XR10 Pro.
I honestly didn't look at any specs before I paired the two together. I have a local hobby shop that has an indoor clay track that I like to drive around. I walked in and said "Hey, give me a combo for this" and that is what they sold me. It has worked out pretty well so far. I have the XR8 pro in my sct 410.3

Recent Popular Liked

Back