• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Tekno RC EB48.3 - Which 6s lipo to fit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjl5590

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondering what's the biggest 6s lipo I can fit in the Tekno RC EB48.3?

Cheers

Hi guys,

Just wondering what's the biggest 6s lipo I can fit in the Tekno RC EB48.3?

Cheers
Here’s the battery tray dimensions from Teknos site
Battery tray dimensions: 50x148mm

Here’s the battery tray dimensions from Teknos site
Battery tray dimensions: 50x148mm

Thanks, I saw that but no height dimension. I can see from pics of it that height will be a limiting factor

You can always get longer Velcro straps elsewhere and run as high a battery you want. Not sure how high the stock straps support but I would think it should fit a 6s fine... Could always look at the dimensions of the battery and then do a mock up to see if it'll work.

Thanks, I saw that but no height dimension. I can see from pics of it that height will be a limiting factor
Yeah I forgot about the buggy body limiting height. I’m not sure what height fits under the body.

It depends on the body you use, how much of the body you trim on the sides, and if you use Velcro or pins to hold it on. I would keep it under 50mm in height if there's a concern.

Recent Popular Liked

Back