• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

T-Bone Racing MT bumpers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
This is a quick review of :
TBR XV4 Front Bumper - Tekno MT410 Pro Monster Truck - 57018
and
TBR V2 Stunt Truck Rear Bumper - Tekno MT410 - 57030

There is no more proving how T-Bone Racing products are efficiently protecting bashers, I thought I would still share a few pics and details of those great products who help our trucks go from great to awesome. They also hold a lifetime warranty.

First, they are actually a lot lower in the front compared to the stock bumpers and help clear more body options. Or even better, allow the body to sit lower which is better for the body posts and makes for a much better overall look.

IMG_2486.jpg

They are in two parts, the main one is on the bottom and is the main protection, the second sheet on top acts as a spring for better protection. In this case, there is a nylon block that sits in front of the A block.
IMG_2482.jpg

The rear bumper has the same system with a "spring" on top.
IMG_2481.jpg

And a very modular construction that allows to change parts or add a wheelie bar.
IMG_2480.jpg

On top of being superb bumpers they also act as great skid plates both in the front and rear:
IMG_2484.jpg

The only con for the bumper is the number of screws you are adding to your build. Having a good electric screwdriver becomes a must to not make your maintenance feel like it is never ending. Strongly suggesting adding this to your toolbox.
IMG_2326.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2483.jpg
    IMG_2483.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 241
These look great and I've just ordered a pair. I think they've on backorder now.

I have a question about the screwdriver: I have a standard electric with a standard sized bit. I do however have a prescision set with a smaller "hex" which is too small for the standard electric. Do you know the name of the "large to small" electric screwdriver adapter?

These look great and I've just ordered a pair. I think they've on backorder now.

I have a question about the screwdriver: I have a standard electric with a standard sized bit. I do however have a prescision set with a smaller "hex" which is too small for the standard electric. Do you know the name of the "large to small" electric screwdriver adapter?
4F347BE4-699E-4A23-9FC1-0B2C9F0607BF.jpeg

so I think I get what your saying

your screwdriver should have a standard 1/4” female 6 sided hex. You can get a bit like shown on the right that will fit your (small) set. Or get a adapter to a 1/4” 4 sided that will fit a 1/4” drive socket shown on left.

but with all that said I would just spend 25-35$ on a hex speed driver set made for working on the RC hobby like shown by Nicochau

Thanks. For my build I used the adapter. It worked well and I’ll consider an upgrade in future

Recent Popular Liked

Back