• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Spectrum combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryujinjakka74

Reaction score
So I just finished my ET48 2.0 build and all was fine until...I get to the

Spektrum RC Firma 150 Amp Sensor less Brushless Smart ESC & Motor Combo (2050Kv)​

It doesn't seem to fit at all. The esc is completely against the servo housing and the motor is blocked from sliding in the motor mount by the screw that holds the servo/esc tray.
At the same time the end of the motor is smashed right up against the ESC! Is this motor too long or is this the completely wrong combo for the ET48 2.0?

So I just finished my ET48 2.0 build and all was fine until...I get to the

Spektrum RC Firma 150 Amp Sensor less Brushless Smart ESC & Motor Combo (2050Kv)​

It doesn't seem to fit at all. The esc is completely against the servo housing and the motor is blocked from sliding in the motor mount by the screw that holds the servo/esc tray.
At the same time the end of the motor is smashed right up against the ESC! Is this motor too long or is this the completely wrong combo for the ET48 2.0?
Anyone know if this is just the wrong combo for this truggy?

That combo should work. The snug fit is normal, just make sure the motor has a few mm room to move with chassis flex.

IIRC the esc is longer one way than the other? Retangular.. I used a BLX185 combo in my MT410 when I built it, now running a TC Torox/Kuron 6s combo without issue. Don't get me wrong, it's a tight fit but they do fit. You might have to turn the esc 90 degrees.

^ Try rotating 90 degrees. If it still doesn't fit, i'd trim the "ears" off the ESC and use double sided tape and/or zipties.

What about the motor being blocked by the screw on the servo/esc tray?
And thx for the esc info guys.

That combo should work. The snug fit is normal, just make sure the motor has a few mm room to move with chassis flex.

Not sure on that one.. I don't know what the layout is on the 2.0. Can you post a picture of what you're referring to? Hopefully someone with that specific model will see your inquiry.
I believe the 48.3 were pretty much the same acrossed models, perhaps the 2.0 is different.

Thx everyone but I figured it out. Noob mistake! I had the motor screwed into the bottom sliding motor mount hole instead of the top. The top raised it up enough to slide right in.

Recent Popular Liked

Back