• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SCT Power Play

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nub

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET48
  4. MT410
  5. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Anyone here running their short course on 4S? Castle 1415 2400KV here.

Had a vacation day to burn today so took some rigs out to the park to cycle some batteries. The short course has been done for a month or so and been okay so far. Had some stationary objects jump in the way a couple times. Broken the A block 3 times now on some pretty light contact, 2 composite and 1 aluminum which is disappointing but my fault.

The last time I had it apart I rebuilt the center diff and reshimed the front and rear because this thing makes a racket under load or when it diffs out. Today it was louder than I remember but it's been a couple weeks. It sound like gears stripping or maybe the planetaries being forced past the out drive gears in the front or rear. Part throttle light load it's fine but when you give it the beans it howls like a banshee. So the point is just wondering what others who have chosen to over power this truck have experienced. I'm guessing in my case the composite planetary cross pins are flexing under load?

Recent Popular Liked

Back