• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Obsolete, can be deleted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jevgeje

Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
We have discussed over on the Corally forum what I want is impossible on the ET48 2.0, thread can be deleted

Left original thread here:
So a bit of intro of what I want out of my truggies.

I have bought an Arrma Kraton EXB 6s. This way my first truggy and I realized, that I love how they drive and handle, how much more stable they are compared to my Maxx.
And my Kraton was such fun it is when it drove, because there has been a lot of issues with it...
First my MMX stopped working on the maiden run and the truck was just sitting on the shelf, then I got a Hobbywing Max6 combo for it, but the diffs were not taking it.

After replacing back diffs 3 times I decided I'm done with Arrma and their LSD diffs and I'm now undecided if I want a race truggy kit, that I'll make more bashing-capable, or to go with the new Corally Kronos XTR 2022.

From the race kits I think I like the ET48 2.0 the most, because it looks quite durable. My only concern is - and my main question here - how can I fit my HW Max6 and SL4895 motor in it? Motor mount looks not compatible with this large motor and also the length makes it impossible to fit the ESC on the designed plate.

Is there a way to make this work with 6S batteries and this combo?

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back