• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 spring shock fluid combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick45

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm about to rebuild my MT410 shocks and managed to find a TLR shock fluid multi pack. Right now I'm running the stock green low frequency springs and I'm not sure what CST comes close to the stock 700 The 50 weight TLR fluid says it is 710 CST. I've been running Trencher 3.8's and 4s Backflip LP's mostly on construction sites and open fields. My question is what kind of spring/fluid combo do Ya'll recommend for that kind of bashing. Any ideas will help. Thanks for looking, and many thanks to those that answer!

are you on stock caps with the bladder or the m2c emulsion style? If you’re bashing, definitely try out the emulsion style caps, you’ll lose your mind on how well it loads up on jumps and lands. I’m on Tekno orange’s with 750cst all around cranked down about half on the preload up front and 1/4 in the rear.

are you on stock caps with the bladder or the m2c emulsion style? If you’re bashing, definitely try out the emulsion style caps, you’ll lose your mind on how well it loads up on jumps and lands. I’m on Tekno orange’s with 750cst all around cranked down about half on the preload up front and 1/4 in the rear.
Thanks! I have the Tekno emulsion style caps and love them. A set of orange's sounds like something to try out. I'll set up the order.

Thanks! I have the Tekno emulsion style caps and love them. A set of orange's sounds like something to try out. I'll set up the order.
Going from the greens to the orange make it feel like a different truck dude, you’ll love em.

Recent Popular Liked

Back