• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Is there a new version of the MT410 coming out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazz

Reaction score
Hi guys, i, from the uk and looking to buy an mt410. I cant seem to get anywhere in stock so was wondering of there is possibly a new version coming out. Does anybody know if i should hold off buying one just now or just keep hunting. Any helps greatly appreciated.

Not according to Tekno ppl on rctech, first new nitro and ebuggy. I'd keep looking

Got one arriving on wednesday. Ordered a mmx 1512-1800kv for esc/motor. Need to find decent servo, radio and receiver. Any recomendations?

That's tge same
Got one arriving on wednesday. Ordered a mmx 1512-1800kv for esc/motor. Need to find decent servo, radio and receiver. Any recomendations?
I'm gonna run the same ESC/motor combo as you, let us know how you like. As for the servo I have two spare Savox servos, an SB-2274sg(speed 0.08/torque [email protected]) and SB-2270sg(speed 0.12/torque [email protected]) I think they will both work fine ,but I'ma go with the 2270 and it's higher torque. I'm planning on running my MX3.8 wheels with it.

Recent Popular Liked

Back