• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Front upgraded A block.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan0823

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hi, forum I have a situation now that I added a new front suspension A block, I can't use my new T-bone racing bumper for the tekno mt410? When I tried to put it back on the 2 front long screws won't tighten down now and my front came apart out driving it. Does anyone else had this problem or have a solution for it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210329-153054_Samsung Internet.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210329-153054_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 20210329_152913.jpg
    20210329_152913.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 149
Well? I bent the stock pin bracket from a nose dive jump that broke 2 screws off inside my front bulkhead, so I upgraded that part for stronger support didn't think I would lose out not able to use my new bumper.? ?‍♂️

I would say sourcing some longer screws is your best bet. Industrial and or fastener supply houses should have something on hand.

Yeah I tried 3 hardware stores, and the screws I found were 3mm to short so I just bought another stock hing pin and used the screws that came with the upgraded hing pin wala everything locked tight. 😊

Recent Popular Liked

Back