• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

et410 info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robo

Reaction score
hey people just finished the et410 and loved the build, im just trying to find out ,is there a trick to tighten the pinion gear like a special tool ,or is this because I have opted for the 5mm 32pitch, that has a sleeve to step down to my 3.75 mm motor shaft ,its the only thing I think I messed up on maybe ,plus what is the et410 roll out ratio please thankyou

Rollout ratio will depend on the tire diameter, spur, and pinion gear numbers as well internal drive ratio (4:1). I know I tried to be close to a 1:1 rollout when I ran the first battery pack... :eek:way to hot. I had to drop a couple of teeth on the pinion to get the sweet spot on the 2 pole motor. Every motor is different.

I had to Dremel out a notch on the back side of motor mount in order to get to the pinion gear set screw. I didn't want to Dremel the lower fan mount hole just yet as I'm not sure if I'll run a fan later on down the road.

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back