• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ET410 body options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdaxj

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET410
Does anyone know of the Team associated or Losi DB10 style bodies (or any other desert buggy body, preferably a cage style) will fit on the ET410?

Test fitting my T4's Finnisher bodies won't do the trick on the ET410's front shock tower.

As I was drinking my coffee this morning, I just happened to go on over to the JConcepts website to see about using a Finnisher body, made for another chassis, on my ET410. Well JConcepts has answered my wishes and put out a Finnisher body specifically for the Tekno...

Test fitting my T4's Finnisher bodies won't do the trick on the ET410's front shock tower.

As I was drinking my coffee this morning, I just happened to go on over to the JConcepts website to see about using a Finnisher body, made for another chassis, on my ET410. Well JConcepts has answered my wishes and put out a Finnisher body specifically for the Tekno...

View attachment 2165
I saw that they released one. Pretty sweet as I think the finnisher body is the best looking.

Recent Popular Liked

Back