• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Broken Tooth On Gear Box Pinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My apologies for mentioning the MT410 in your ET thread. It's not really about the chassis so much as it is how it's being used. Sensored motors would be more a benefit when low speed or light trigger input are being used like with a crawler or if with track use on a lower speed corner with lighter trigger inputs to finess your way through the turn. It can also add some motor telemetry like rpm, temperature and timing but the drivability is going to be that lighter trigger input. Some would stay away from it because it's another point of failure that if you're bashing isn't needed.

No apologies needed!
I just was a little confused
I appreciate the time taken to respond and give me a little education!

Thanks for the advice. I’ll give that a try switching to sensorless and see how that affects it. So you reference the MT 410
The ET 48 and M410 are pretty similar I take it?
Yes, my MT410 has a few metal braces that put it at the same weight as the ET48.

Recent Popular Liked

Back