• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

3.8" Wheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbowers

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Had anyone ran larger 3.8" mt wheels to make it a monster buggy? I am wondering if it can handle the wheels on 4s with it geared down. The one issue I do see is the shocks bottom out before the chassis slaps.

I have seen a few EB48 builds with 2.8 mt wheels. That should give you a very solid basher already.
Mixed feedback though whether the +2mm hex is enough for fitment or not. At least one forum member has detailed a +7mm mod. I’m sure you’ll find with the search function.

Had anyone ran larger 3.8" mt wheels to make it a monster buggy? I am wondering if it can handle the wheels on 4s with it geared down. The one issue I do see is the shocks bottom out before the chassis slaps.
You can pull it off but as Nicochau mentioned, you'll have to make sure you can turn your wheels without conflicts. With big tires like that, it's basically a narrower MT410.

Recent Popular Liked

Back