• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 Worried about center diff, help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Docc

Reaction score
I had just finished building my truck when I decided to give it some throttle for the first time, when I gave it throttle the center diff spewed a little bit of oil and it went on the chassis and the diff cover etc, I thought I had sealed it well, any fixes or is this normal for breaking in?

I had just finished building my truck when I decided to give it some throttle for the first time, when I gave it throttle the center diff spewed a little bit of oil and it went on the chassis and the diff cover etc, I thought I had sealed it well, any fixes or is this normal for breaking in?
It could be excess from when you built it, I would pull it out and make sure it is tight and just keep an eye on it.

Thanks for the plug!

I would recommend hitting the center diff with some compressed air to blow out any residual oil before re-installing the diff ;)

If you still have a leaky diff, then check for torn rubber seals and apply fresh grease.

Good Luck!
When it works it works Billl ! Appreciate the thoughtfulness and clarity of your posts.
Cheers

Recent Popular Liked

Back