• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Best wing for EB48?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stock wings are decent and hold up reasonably well, some folks will drill holes in them to help reduce weight/downforce.

I have experimented with lexan wings (tons of brands to choose from) but they proved to be too expensive for me to maintain. I was a fairly clean driver when I used to still run my EB48.4 but would still get tangled with lap traffic on occasion and those lexan wings can only take a limited number of tumbles.

For a big race, I might consider investing in a lexan wing to shave a tenth or two off your lap time, but probably not worth the expense for regular club racing unless you have an unlimited budget, ha!

The ProLine Trifecta wing worked very well for me the handful of times I raced with them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IQh9AL_ra4

I run the Teifecta wing also, but the stock Tekno is good too.

I wonder if anyone has ever looked at the actual downforce the various wings on the market create.
When you hold a 5$ one next to a 30$ one, it's impossible to say which is which.

Recent Popular Liked

Back