• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

For Sale Widened Typhon 6S V4 with a bunch of other stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Hey everyone,

Ideally I would like to just sell of all of this in one shot. One trip to UPS and all that ya know? Everything you see in these pics goes excluding the tools you see in various spots on the bench.

There is a FS-BS6 installed in the Typhon already so there are 2 RX's that come with the GT5.

Everything works. $1,100 takes it all shipped within Continental US. I will also do a trade for firearm related stuff if local to Cincinnati, OH.

IMG_1781.jpg
IMG_1782.jpg
IMG_1783.jpg
IMG_1784.jpg
IMG_1785.jpg
IMG_1786.jpg
IMG_1787.jpg
IMG_1788.jpg
IMG_1789.jpg
IMG_1790.jpg
IMG_1791.jpg
IMG_1792.jpg
IMG_1793.jpg
IMG_1794.jpg
IMG_1795.jpg
IMG_1796.jpg

Last edited:
That is one heck of a deal

if you do end up parting anything out I would be interested in all of the P/L wheels and tires

It’s looking like I’m gonna have to part it all out. I will give it another day or so I guess.

In trying to be fair, a guy from the Arrma Forum called dibs on the MX Buggy wheels and tires yesterday but you have first dibs on the MX2.8’s now.

Is this still available? I am interested in purchasing if so.

Recent Popular Liked

Back