• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Why is my servo linkage at an angle? I need some help this doesn't look correct.

Tamiyauberalles

Tekno RC's
MT410
Driving Style
Basher
The plastic part shaped like a u is upside down, the screws of the servo mount aren't all the way in, your servo I'll go lower.

You drunk mate? Don't build drunk.

Servo arm type is also not ideal compared to tekno's

Chevys10zr2003

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Tekno RC's
MT410, SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Savox SW-0231MG Waterproof High Torque STD Metal Gear Servo
Yeah that is listed as a tall servo. I'm guessing that is the reason for this issue. A standard servo is 38mm tall and this servo is listed as 42.9mm tall. That's why you can't tighten the screws down anymore.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/savox-sw0231mg-tall-waterproof-metal-gear-digital-servo-sav-sw-0231mg/p262192?gclid=Cj0KCQiAjszhBRDgARIsAH8KgveYL-iF7FSQ2W_pNjv5nfjp8rTeKZwLg_iJG2mC_AGGrSgMNSpQNsIaAqOCEALw_wcB

arkus

Slevin

Ummm Yeah!
Supporting Member
Tekno RC's
ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Your servo mount looks bent now as well. I’d recommend replacing the servo with a stand one. If the mount is bent, be sure to flatten it back out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bennie98 MT410 7
N EB48 1
HeavyBag ET410 1
C ET48 2