• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Why did I go out in early morning dew..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

So here I am, I'm Tiny Rick..!!!
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
  2. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Soooooo much cleaning 😩

IMG_5093.jpeg

yeah that sucks lol
choppers are great tires

I'm loving the tyres..!! my first ever JConcepts tyre 😎😍 they even hold up real well on 4s TpPower 😉

Yeah. About once a year I get that, "I don't care how wet the tack is" feeling, and let stuff fly. After the first RC has gone through the muck, and churned the wet soil with the not so wet soil... I go and bring the other RCs out to join in the chaos.

Minutes of fun for each RC followed by hours, and hours of cleanup... is it worth it? :( :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Yeah. About once a year I get that, "I don't care how wet the tack is" feeling, and let stuff fly. After the first RC has gone through the muck, and churned the wet soil with the not so wet soil... I go and bring the other RCs out to join in the chaos.

Minutes of fun for each RC followed by hours, and hours of cleanup... is it worth it? :( :ROFLMAO: :cool:
yes

Recent Popular Liked

Back