• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What style of indestructible bodies fit the MT410?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slogrits

Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
What style of indestructible bodies fit the MT410? Going through bodies with these things and need a fix. What are other alternatives. The life span so far for my Dad is two weeks and the bodies done.

Attachments

• 1CA92467-FD09-4C3C-9A13-8F2687995CC6.jpeg
    1CA92467-FD09-4C3C-9A13-8F2687995CC6.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 710
Last edited:
This guy is building some indestructible bodies for bashing. He went through some trademark issues, but I think he’s back up and running.
8787A7F1-A9D3-436E-A3C3-571EDE8FC62B.png

This guy is building some indestructible bodies for bashing. He went through some trademark issues, but I think he’s back up and running.
View attachment 970

Wow, this is a prime example of what @RC_User and I was talking about here. Not only are they only on facebook but in a closed group no less. Talk about really limiting your customer base.

I think I will contact this guy in a couple of weeks might be the way to go. Cheaper than the Russian ones.

Cheaper would be nice as always. I don't do FB. Does it say what the body is made of? There are two "Indestructible" body vendors that I see on fleabay that both use the Super Flex material. The Russian one is only in black and the eBay one is like 5 color choices.

Cheaper would be nice as always. I don't do FB. Does it say what the body is made of? There are two "Indestructible" body vendors that I see on fleabay that both use the Super Flex material. The Russian one is only in black and the eBay one is like 5 color choices.
I will do it if they take pay pal or some kind of recourse. Just credit then no.

Has anyone purchased one of these bodies recently? I'm interested and am searching out recent info.

Thanks!

Wow, this is a prime example of what @RC_User and I was talking about here. Not only are they only on facebook but in a closed group no less. Talk about really limiting your customer base.
I think the original reason was to avoid trademark issues. He re started his business to increase production and create his own molds. Getting a fresh start. Not sure where he’s at with it all now. He would originally make a mold out of any body you sent him and had a few reproductions in stock. It was a hobby/side job for him.

Recent Popular Liked

Back