• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What servo you running?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Srt? Ill have to check them out. What one is in your EB410 Bill?

right now it's an older Savox1258, but I plan to switch to a low profile SRT servo within the next few paydays :)
I just ran last weekend with a 1258 my buddy let me use until my new case for my servo came in. Worked well....posted my fastest lap to date but I think it was mostly due to the front diff oil change. Went from the stick 15k to 7k in the front and I liked it a lot

I've got a spare Savox 1258TG that I'll probably throw in mine.

Last edited:
Sct410.3 Savöx 1267sg, eb48.4 MKS hbl 599, et48.3 Savöx 1270. I ran the MKS all last outdoor season and had bad gears within 6 months of use. Can't justify a $190 servo over Savöx that has lasted for 2 years and still going strong.

I normally use Savox or Hitec servos and have been happy with their performance.

I don’t remember where I heard about the promodeler brand, but wow I’m glad I did. I have the promodeler DS470BLHV. It’s freaking fast and powerful as heck.

Never heard of that brand. Where can you get them from?

Here is a link to the one I have.
Promodeler
The owner is a really nice guy and responds to emails pretty quick and is very knowledgeable. Also if I remember right he builds them.

Here is a link to the one I have.
Promodeler
The owner is a really nice guy and responds to emails pretty quick and is very knowledgeable. Also if I remember right he builds them.
Wow, pretty impressive specs. Will definitely have to consider them in the future.

Don't have a EB410, maybe I will win one- ha! But in my other vehicles I have Spektrum and ProTek servos. The next servo I get will be a Tekin though. They look like impressive, quality pieces and the tuning features are a good idea.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried or know anyone who has tried the Tekin servos? They seem like a really nice option with good specs. I just don’t know nor have really seen anyone use them before. The main thing for me is what is the real life difference between static torque and dynamic torque?

Can anyone recommend a high quality waterproof servo for an ET48.3?

Can anyone recommend a high quality waterproof servo for an ET48.3?

Not so much water “proof”. I can test a test to the promodeler servos. As stated above I have the ds470blhv. Here is a link how to make it more water resistant than it already is.

Promodeler water resistance

John makes the servos he sells by hand. He is very knowledgeable and more than willing to answer any questions.

Thanks cadon78. I just looked at the promodelers and they look awesome! I’m contemplating purchasing one.

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back