• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What model is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian Panula

Reaction score
Hi, i have this buggy that I think is a tekno rc eb48 gen 1 but am not sure.

And what brand upgrade parts wuold these be?
20220728_202042.jpg
20220728_202049.jpg
20220728_202100.jpg

I would look into which brands of cars do orange anodized parts, that's a major clue that that this is not a TEKNO... I believe Durango and Hot Bodies do orange, chances are this car is discontinued and you won't be able to get parts for it if I had to guess.

That's the JQ Ebuggy. The first one they made was essentially the same as our conversion we offered for their car.

That's the JQ Ebuggy. The first one they made was essentially the same as our conversion we offered for their car.
Wow thanks, searching for old products in google is hard because only newer models show up. Tried many reverse image searches but found nothing.

Would there be spare parts for one of these still?

Wow thanks, searching for old products in google is hard because only newer models show up. Tried many reverse image searches but found nothing.

Would there be spare parts for one of these still?
Possibly, you'd have to check where JQ parts are sold. I believe they are supporting the black edition until they run out of parts. I'm not sure which edition the ebuggy is based on though.

Recent Popular Liked

Back