• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What have you done for your Tekno today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_User

TF Excellence Award
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
Today I got some T-bone racing Mud Guards and another goodie that i'll post on my build thread...

Drove it on 5S for the first time....and got its first scratches on the body, wing and rear shock tower. It’s no longer brand new lol....time to really bash!

I tell ya, I’m loving this thing. The light driveline, backflip tires, MMX and truggy motor is just awesome. It has tons of torque, great shocks, light driveline, and knobby tires....it just launches. It hops like a deer. It just hooks up and launches. It’s so graceful it seems like.

My brother in law was driving my Kraton along side of me today and I could really see the difference between the two. Granted the Kraton still has the horrible Minnokawas and doesn’t hook up for anything in the grass but to just watch the suspension and handling between the two I can really see where the extra money is.

Ugh... sadly haven't done jack. EB410 still in box in garage. Working on one of my crawlers right now, and work has been hectic.

It's a secret:censored::unsure::LOL:

Ran mine last night.Tried a couple different tires as the track was tricky for some reason. But it was a good practice session. Ran with a guy that had a EB48.3 (and my buddy was there with his AE). It was nice to push each other with. We were the only 1/8 buggies there last night.

Attachments

• 20180426_194218sm.jpg
    20180426_194218sm.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 289
got a cool aluminum spacer installed on my rear tower brace to replace the plastic white one that came with it. little thing but it's something.

20180503_222722.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back