• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

We need racers, come on up and have some fun!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeb

Reaction score
All Tekno’s in the A main at our local outdoor track. If you’re in the North East, come check us out and race at Small Town Hobbies. New mylaps system for this season and we need racers to keep the fun going. Casual atmosphere and there’s a class for all skill levels. Practice starts at 8 am every Saturday, registration is at 9 and races start at 10. 2 qualifyers and a main. Usually done by 1pm.

It’s been really dry lately, not usually this dusty, but it’s fun anyway. Calibers or city block 3’s are the choice tires when it’s dry, gladiators are better when it’s damp, and if you just like to mash the throttle and not roll, enduros are sweet.

If it was southern VT I'd be there in a heartbeat Jeb. 4.5 hrs is a bit of a hike tho for a day of racing:)

Reactions: Jeb
A little too far for me but looks like fun. Wish I could.

Reactions: Jeb
We have some fun events planned this Summer, and there’s tons to experience up here with the whole family. Plenty of places to crawl, we’re gonna do a family relay race, a couple trophy races, and Small Town Hobbies is sponsoring part of the ECRS East Coast Rally Series if you have a rally car and would like to run it. Look up ECRS on Facebook if you’re interested, and I’ll keep you posted as events progress.

We have some fun events planned this Summer, and there’s tons to experience up here with the whole family. Plenty of places to crawl, we’re gonna do a family relay race, a couple trophy races, and Small Town Hobbies is sponsoring part of the ECRS East Coast Rally Series if you have a rally car and would like to run it. Look up ECRS on Facebook if you’re interested, and I’ll keep you posted as events progress.
BBF0171F-CA28-4C5A-84CB-0AC6D2CDD846.jpeg

I’m surprising my son with this kit for his 11th birthday this weekend. It’s a timed race, so I’ll get to run it too

Recent Popular Liked

Back