• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Want to put a MT style body on my 48.3 ( Please Help )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpassedu

Reaction score
I'm looking to put a Truck body or even a Short Course on my Eb48.3 , I already was able to mount the mt410/sct410 body mounts to my eb48.3 shock towers. The problem is that the body is going to sit high up on these shock towers exposing the chassis. I don't see a way of being able to mount a body low. Any suggestions ? will different towers from a mt410 possibly work but if so will I need new shocks or can I use my eb48.3 shocks ? Ty

I'm looking to put a Truck body or even a Short Course on my Eb48.3 , I already was able to mount the mt410/sct410 body mounts to my eb48.3 shock towers. The problem is that the body is going to sit high up on these shock towers exposing the chassis. I don't see a way of being able to mount a body low. Any suggestions ? will different towers from a mt410 possibly work but if so will I need new shocks or can I use my eb48.3 shocks ? Ty
Did you ever figure this out?

Did you ever figure this out?
No I kind of gave up but want to get back to figuring it out soon I just have not had much time . I was able to customer fit some mt410 body mounts to the shock towers by cutting them in half and dremeling a drop of material off .

Reactions: VRC
No I kind of gave up but want to get back to figuring it out soon I just have not had much time . I was able to customer fit some mt410 body mounts to the shock towers by cutting them in half and dremeling a drop of material off .
Cool, if you do finish it post up a pic and how you did it. I have an eb48.3 I was thinking about doing this to.

Recent Popular Liked

Back