• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Video review of the Tekno MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
If you're still not sure about getting the Tekno MT410 monster truck, then take a look at this quick video review of the Tekno MT410!

I've been an Arrma fan for a while now and found RCNetwork's comparison between the MT410 and the Arrma Outcast interesting.

Love the body. The Tekin powerplant is second to none and that servo is heavy duty. Great set up! I also like how the center diff sits back further creating a shorter center rear drive shaft.

Last edited:
The MT410 looks like a beast of a truck. Gary fro Killer Off-road Hobbyz has great things to say about it too

I remember watching Tekno’s announcement video, thinking “Oh man that thing is awesome.”
This is one RC that is definitely on my to buy list. Hopefully it happens sooner than later.

Cant believe how easy he was able to make adjustments in air, or how fast. Especially that front flip where he stopped half way.

Since I have no way the check this kit in person I basically take the decision to get this kit based on the reviews that I found on youtube I think I watch every single MT410 video on youtube, LOL
The following are my favorites
Tekno MT410 & Arrma Outcast 6s Comparison
KillerOffRoadHobbyz
Tekno mt410 update and thoughts.
BSRCVids
My Tekno MT410 reveal.
LongIslandRC
TEKNO MT410 FINAL BUILD AND OVERVIEW
KILLERWOOD RC NETWORK
TEKNO MT410 "First Impressions" new RC in the family...
Rich Duperbash
TEKNO MT410 "What a BEAST!!!" Hobbywing Max 8 Combo
Rich Duperbash
https://youtu.be/8AYCedGU7dY
Tekno MT410 Monster SavageSam Wrap Up
Savage Sam
https://youtu.be/gNDD9NQIB8g
Tekno mt410 update and thoughts.
BSRCVids

https://youtu.be/GwpC5wdeArc

The MT410 looks like a beast of a truck. Gary fro Killer Off-road Hobbyz has great things to say about it too
I've been watching Gary's videos from the start. I like the way he presents information and backs it up. I have learned to trust his opinions.

Just be prepared to wait a while as Tower is a little lets say disoriented right now.

FierceRC has coupon discounts right now and i got mine in less than a week on the west coast

https://www.fiercercsolutions.com/TKR5603MT410-1-10th-Electric-44-Pro-Monster-Truck-Kit-TKR5603.htm

Had to go there huh buddy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: CMB knows my tower frustrations lately:rolleyes: Yes Tower is a bit screwed up at the moment from the acquisition. I would've ordered from Pete most likely if he had stock at the time.

Had to go there huh buddy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: CMB knows my tower frustrations lately:rolleyes: Yes Tower is a bit screwed up at the moment from the acquisition. I would've ordered from Pete most likely if he had stock at the time.

I tried to use a butter knife to make it subtle. :p Pete shows Qty 1 in stock if anyone wants one.

I got mine from Tower Hobbies (listed for $450) for $390 after the $60 super saver discount.
That's a great price. I forgot about the saver club discounts. Checking it out now. Thanks for the info.
I sure hope Tower can keep those discounts coming in the future. It makes a big difference in decision making when you got the itch.

That's a great price. I forgot about the saver club discounts. Checking it out now. Thanks for the info.
I sure hope Tower can keep those discounts coming in the future. It makes a big difference in decision making when you got the itch.
I hear you. I hope they keep the coupons as well. If they go away I will most likely switch to Amain for my vehicle purchases as they have coupons as well, just not as good of ones.

Recent Popular Liked

Back