• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

unclebrudy's EB410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclebrudy

Reaction score
Figure I should contribute here since I'm active on @WoodiE 's ArrmaForum. Maxed out my Typhon 3S for track before moving forward with a legitimate race kit.

This is my EB410(.1). Tracks local to me are OCRC, Tony's Hobbies & Toys, Revelation Raceway, and The Yard. Yard is my home track, anyone local who hasn't should come check it out and hang with us. Clay mix, outdoor track with some really fast locals, but always willing to help and teach. I optimize for Yard and outside of a tire swap, I run the following setup even when at other local tracks. It's based on Ryan Lutz’ Ohio RC Factory setup sheet.

Looking forward to getting to know the TeknoForums crew. Hope everyone is safe.

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_9104.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

post_SS-page-001.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @BashingBrian ! Happy to see you in this neck of the woods. :) It's Pactra Metallic Lime Ice backed with flat grey. The theme is a tribute to my wife, this has been her favorite drink for her entire life.

1585928878295.png

Recent Popular Liked

Back